Monday, November 18, 2013

Blegh, Monday

The title speaks for itself. Today was rough. I ate a lot of carbohydrates and tried my very best to stay awake in class. There were some computer issues and then there were some printing issues, so I couldn't turn in all of my homework for today, but the teachers were very understanding. At least I only have four more days at the school, and we have some exciting things planned for Friday. Tomorrow, I'm meeting with my uncle, who I actually have to call tonight. On the plus side, my new cardigan is very soft and comfortable. I also wanted to thank everyone who has left me comments, they're all very much appreciated. I'm very excited to come home and see everyone again! On that note, I'm going to venture out of my blanket cocoon and find my host family (and maybe a cup of tea...) so I can finalize my plans for tomorrow, which I'm sure I'll deal with much better. I hope everyone's had a good day.
-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment