Sunday, November 10, 2013

Second Sunday!

Today was my second Sunday here! It was pretty relaxed. I had a chance to sleep in a little, so of course I woke up at eight thirty. Nothing much happened for the rest of the day, I mostly just studied for the Biology test on Monday and drank tea. It was pretty similar to a regular Sunday at home, minus the frantic APUSH cramming. We had an actual home cooked meal, and it was very good. Tomorrow's Rosa's birthday, and she got her presents earlier tonight. She's really happy about her new cowboy boots. Nothing much happened today, in all honesty, but it was a pretty good one.
-Emma

4 comments:

  1. We had a very Emma-ish Sunday here. Walked to the library on in crisp weather with brilliant blue skies, then ate a grilled cheese with tomato! Must have been channelling you. Made lamb, and the De Rosas came over to help us eat it. Happy Rosa's birthday! Hope it wasn't you who set off the alarm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma,
    I'm enjoying your blog. I noticed your Advisor suggested a cheesesteak. Take thw advice of your Advisor. I've travelled the country and believe me there are no cheesesteaks like genuine Philadelphia cheesesteaks.

    Love,

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emma! I miss you like crazy, and I can't wait to see you. Your blog is lovely and I really like reading about your time. Don't get discouraged! Love you

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to read your thoughts as the days pass!
    I was also hoping you weren't the one who set off the alarm.
    It sounds like Network is just the way you should challenge yourself to reach out
    to new friends!
    I hope you made some good connections to kids at the Halloween party!
    So Rosa didn't take you to any historic sites while you were in downtown Philly??
    You didn't see any Ben Franklin impersonators? I'm disappointed in you guys?
    If you don't spend too much $$ maybe you can buy that beautiful coat?
    Do you like Kate Hanssen? I think she's a wonderful person.
    What's your favorite class so far? Have you been able to do any creative writing
    or anything memorable?
    Any community service or outreach experience per Kate??
    Hang in there and open yourself to what comes your way!
    Cheers,
    Mrs. Koelsch

    ReplyDelete