Saturday, November 9, 2013

My First Week

In about ten minutes, it will be the end of my first week in Germantown. In all honesty, it wasn't the easiest week (for instance, the burglar alarm just went off, probably waking up the entire street), but I got through it. And hopefully I can get through two more.
Rosa and I just got back from a late Halloween party. It was very casual, but we spent about nine hours there. That's challenging, especially for someone like me, but it was mostly fun. I got to eat all of the candy that was denied to me on actual Halloween, and had real live conversations with some of the classmates I had met this week. Hopefully this means on Monday I can talk a bit more with some of Rosa's friends.
Sorry for the brief entry, but it's a bit late, so I think I'll get to bed.
-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment