Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday Take Two

To be honest, not much happened. I woke up at three in the morning and stared at the ceiling for a while, so when I woke up again to get ready for school I looked a little bit dead. Actually, more like a lot dead. The point I'm trying to make is that I'm tired. I also maybe had birthday cake for breakfast. Not because the Mykata- Chomskys are irresponsible parents, but one of Rosa's friends brought in a belated birthday cake during homeroom. And later on in the day I had to miss lunch, because I had Latin, but the sugar high carried me through until I got home, where I helped Rosa make cookies for a bake sale. We watched a very bad romantic comedy and ate lots of cookie dough. It was great, and I'm glad I get along with her, but the downside of this is that all I've eaten today is dessert. The sugar high wore off when Rosa left for dance, so it's been a little bit scary being in the house alone, but I have their dog, Homer, for company. I also talked to my uncle, who will arrive in the city next week, so we'll meet for dinner then. I think I've gotten adjusted, and I'm getting used to GFS, but I do miss my friends and family. I'll see them in about a week and a half, though, so I'm just going to enjoy it while I'm here.
-Emma

2 comments:

  1. Emma, I love your blogs! You are a great writer, and make everyday events sound interesting. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sugar-filled day...much better in theory than practice. Live and learn. I'll get some kale juice into you when you get home...

    ReplyDelete