Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Halfway there!

The way I see it is I've been here for a week and a half, ergo, (see that fancy Latin paying off?) I'm halfway done with Networking. I am enjoying it here, despite my countdown. Today was fine, I talked to Kate Hansen about community service, but that's a little up in the air at this point, since I don't have that much time left here. I'm supposed to talk to my host family about it, but Rosa's gotten really sick, so I haven't had a chance to speak with them. My classes are going well; today I learned about Alexander Hamilton, and that was very exciting. Did you know that the differences between him and Jefferson are the basis for modern political parties? Did you also know that Latin has a tense for the passive voice? That is pretty much all I learned today. So that's kind of it. I rebelled against my mother and ate a doughnut? Yeah. Today wasn't that exciting, but that's okay. Have a nice night, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very exciting; you've discovered the Jeffersonian/Hamiltonian divide and found a way to endlessly torment LK! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you! Can't wait to see you. <3

    ReplyDelete